Who may be eligible to participate.
In order to be eligible, participants must meet the following criteria, in addition to other criteria:
- Adults ages 18 to 80 years old
- Formally diagnosed with essential tremor for at least three years consisting of upper limb action tremor impacting both sides of the body
- Use an acceptable method of contraception during study participation
- Willing and able to comply with the study instructions
There are additional qualification requirements and substance use restrictions that the study doctor can explain to you. Eligible participants may receive reasonable compensation for their time and travel.
Participation in the KINETIC Trial lasts approximately 71 days and consists of seven study visits, including:
- A screening period lasting up to 28 days with one study visit
- A treatment period lasting 29 days with five study visits
- A follow-up period lasting 14 days with one study visit
Throughout the study, your study doctor may perform a number of tests and procedures, including but not limited to:
- A physical exam
- A neurological exam
- Blood and urine sample collection
If you’re interested in seeing if you are eligible to participate in the KINETIC Trial, we encourage you to take the pre-screening questionnaire and talk to your doctor.
See if you may be eligible